Crockpot Lentil Vegetable Soup~Fit Mom Adventures
I knew today was going to be a really busy day. When I know I'm going to have such a busy day I like to know that I have dinner ready for me and I don't need to worry about it. When I walked in the house this afternoon, it smelled amazing!
- ~1 lb dried lentils-rinsed
- ~1-16 oz frozen bag zucchini or 2-3 fresh
- ~1-16 oz frozen bag green beans
- ~4 carrots sliced
- ~2- 15 oz cans crushed tomatoes
- ~8 cups water
- ~Seasonings to taste: I used italian seasoning onion powder, and garlic powder
Combine all in crockpot. Turn on high. I cooked it on high for about 6 hours. You could probably turn it on low for 8 hours or longer.