I discovered iced coffees a few years ago. I became
addicted obsessed, according to dictionary.com to the McDonald’s iced coffees. Now I can have them whenever I want – without the looks from the person behind the counter because I have been there every day.
Things You Need:
- Brewed pot of McDonald's coffee (or any coffee you like)
- *** I make mine strong so that it isn't diluted when I make the iced coffee***
- 1/2 cup Skim milk unsweetened almond milk, unsweetened cashew milk
- truvia packet or sugar free coffee syrup if desired
How to do it 🙂
- Make pot of coffee to be stored in a glass jar in the fridge.
- Pour desired amount of cold coffee over ice and add 1/2 cup desired milk and sweetener.
- I freeze almond/cashew milk ice cubes so that my coffee gets creamier as the ice "melts" instead of it getting watered down.
**If unsweetened almond milk is used, like I do - these are less than 25 calories per iced coffee** TIP: Freeze almond milk ice cubes to use instead of regular ice. Then, it doesn't get watered down at all.