When it gets warm (or if you’re just not big into cooking), the last thing you want to do is turn on the oven!
That’s where this no-cook 21 Day Fix meal prep comes in.
While it’s designed specifically for anyone doing the 21 Day Fix and eating between 1,200 and 1,499 calories, it’s great for anyone looking for a healthy meal prep. If you need more calories, increase the portions or add a snack like one of these.
So, go ahead, give your oven the week off! Keep reading for your 21 Day Fix meal prep step-by-step instructions and grocery list.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Tropical Overnight Oats:½ cup raw oats, 1 Tbsp. chia seeds, ¾ cup Greek yogurt, plain, 2%), ½ tsp. vanilla extract, 1 medium kiwi, ½ cup strawberries, 1 tsp. almond butter (1 Purple, 1 Red, 2 Yellow, ½ Orange, 1 tsp.)
2 Hard-Boiled eggs, 1 Cup Watermelon (1 Red, 1 Purple)
Shakeology Smoothie: 1 packet Shakeology, water, and ice (1 Red)
Apple with 1 tsp. Peanut Butter (1 Purple, 1 tsp.)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Cobb Salad with Deli Turkey and Hard-Boiled Eggs:
3 slices deli turkey, 1 hard-boiled egg, 2 Tbsp. green onions, 2 slices tomatoes, 1¾ cups romaine lettuce, 2 Tbsp. Healthier Ranch Dressing (2 green, 1 red, ½ orange)
Tuna Antipasto Salad: ½ cup chickpeas, ¾ cup tuna, ½ cup red bell pepper, ½ lemon (juiced), ¼ cup chopped parsley, 2 tsp. olive oil, 2½ cups spring lettuce mix (3 Green, 1 Red, 1 Yellow, 2 tsp.)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Chicken Burrito Bowls: ¾ cup shredded rotisserie chicken, ½ cup cauliflower rice, 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce, ¼ cup chopped tomato, ¼ cup chopped red onion, 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro, 1 Tbsp. sliced jalapeño, ¼ medium avocado, 1 tsp. olive oil (2 Green, 1 Red, 1 Blue, 1 tsp.)
Avocado Shrimp Rolls: ¾ cup pre-cooked shrimp, ¼ medium avocado, 1 tsp. mustard, freshly ground pepper, ½ lemon (juiced), pinch of paprika, 2 Tbsp. shredded unsweetened coconut, 1 cup romaine lettuce, 1 whole-wheat sandwich thin (or ½ small whole-wheat bun) (1 Green, 1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 Orange, 1 Blue)
How to Make This Easy 21 Day Fix Meal Prep
- Prep the vegetables and herbs. Rinse romaine lettuce, allow to air dry, and chop 10¼ cups. Rinse spring lettuce mix and allow to air dry. Remove the skin from one red onion and dice into small pieces. Rinse, deseed, and dice 1 cup red bell pepper. Rinse and cut 6 slices of tomato + 3/4 cup chopped tomato. Rinse and dice ⅜ cup (6 Tbsp.) green onion. Rinse and loosely chop ½ cup parsley. Rinse and loosely chop ⅜ cup (6 Tbsp.) cilantro. Rinse, deseed, and slice 3 Tbsp. jalapeño. Store any unused vegetables for future use.
- Prep the Healthier Ranch Dressing for the Cobb Salad. In a food processor, combine 2 Tbsp. dried parsley, 2 tsp. dried onion flakes, 2 tsp. onion powder, 2 tsp. garlic powder, 1½ tsp. dried dill, 1½ tsp. dried cloves, 1 tsp. salt, and 1 tsp. ground black pepper; pulse until well mixed. Add 1 Tbsp. seasoning to ⅓ cup (2%) plain Greek yogurt and ⅓ cup low-fat buttermilk; mix until well combined. Pour 2 Tbsp. dressing into 3 small containers. Store extra seasoning mix in the pantry and extra dressing in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for future use.
- Make the Cobb Salad in 3 large storage containers. To each container, add 1¾ cup chopped romaine lettuce, 2 Tbsp. diced green onion, 2 slices of tomato, 3 slices deli turkey, and 1 hard-boiled egg.
- Make the Tuna Antipasto Salad in 2 large storage containers. Open and drain the chickpeas and 2 cans of tuna. To each container, add 2½ cups spring lettuce mix, ½ cup chickpeas, ¾ cup tuna, ½ cup red bell pepper, and ¼ cup chopped parsley. Store the lettuce on top of the tuna salad to keep from getting soggy. When ready to eat, drizzle salad with juice from ½ lemon and 2 tsp. olive oil.
- Prep the Avocado Shrimp Rolls. Stir together 2 tsp. mustard, juice from 1 lemon, large pinch paprika, and ground black pepper, to taste; divide dressing between 2 containers and store. Chop the pre-cooked shrimp into large pieces; divide between 2 containers with ¾ cup shrimp going into each container. When ready to eat, dice ¼ ripe avocado and store remaining in an air-tight container for future use. In a small bowl, toss diced avocado with ¾ cup pre-cooked shrimp and 1 container of dressing.Separate a sandwich thin and top each half with 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce, shrimp mixture, and top with 2 Tbsp. shredded unsweetened coconut.
- Prep the Chicken Burrito Bowls. Microwave frozen cauliflower rice per package instructions. Meanwhile, debone the rotisserie chicken and shred the meat. Once cauliflower rice is warm and chicken is shredded, assemble the burrito bowls. To 3 large storage containers, add ½ cup cauliflower rice, ¾ cup shredded rotisserie chicken, 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce, ¼ cup chopped tomato, ¼ cup chopped red onion, 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro, and 1 Tbsp. sliced jalapeño. When ready to eat, top each salad with ¼ diced avocado and 1 tsp. olive oil.
- Make the Tropical Overnight Oats. Slice 3 kiwi in half and use a spoon to separate the fruit from the skin; dice kiwi and set aside. Rinse and slice 1½ cups strawberries. In a large bowl, combine 1½ cups old-fashioned oats, 3 Tbsp. chia seeds, 2¼ cups (approx. 18 oz.) Greek yogurt, 1½ tsp. vanilla extract, 3 diced kiwi, 1½ cups strawberries, 3 tsp almond butter. Mix until well combined; divide mixture between 3 storage containers and refrigerate.
- Prep Watermelon and Egg breakfast. Cut 2 cups watermelon into bite-sized pieces. Divide between 2 storage containers. Serve with 2 hard-boiled eggs.
- Prep the Apple with Peanut Butter snack. Portion 1 tsp. peanut butter into 5 storage containers. Serve with medium apple.
Your 21 Day Fix Meal Prep Grocery List:
3 medium kiwi
1½ cups strawberries
2 cups watermelon
5 medium apples
1 bunch green onions
1 large tomato
10¼ cups romaine lettuce (about 1½ large head)
1 large red bell pepper
1 bunch parsley
5 cups spring lettuce mix
12 oz. package cauliflower rice, frozen
1 medium red onion
1 bunch cilantro
1 large jalapeño
2 medium avocados
18 oz. Greek yogurt, plain, 2%
9 hard-boiled eggs
⅓ cup (2.7 oz.) Greek yogurt, plain, 2%
⅓ cup (2.7 oz.) low-fat buttermilk
1 package sliced deli turkey (9 slices)
1 rotisserie chicken
6 oz. pre-cooked shrimp
5 packets or scoops Shakeology
Dry and Canned Goods
1½ cups old-fashioned oats
15 oz. can chickpeas
2 (5 oz.) cans tuna, packed in water
2 whole-wheat sandwich thins (or 1 small whole-wheat bun)
3 Tbsp. chia seeds
5 tsp. peanut butter
3 tsp. almond butter
dried onion flakes
4 Tbsp. shredded unsweetened coconut